SIGEN'S MOSQUITO-FREE ODORLESS CATCH BASIN
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
During the heavy rain
After the rain
- The odor-blocking panel closes by gravity, completely preventing any foul odors and insects from escaping the catch basin.
- The remaining water is completely drained by osmosis through the filter, helping to keep the auxiliary catch basin dry. This helps eliminate the breeding environment for mosquitoes and minimizes the decomposition of organic matter that causes foul odors.
Significantly increase the drainage speed compared to the conventional catch basins.
The auxiliary catch basin is always dry, completely eliminating the breeding environment of mosquitoes.
Reduce over 99% of air pollution compared to the conventional catch basins, restoring a clean environment to urban areas.
Anti-theft, easy to dredge, suitable for all conditions, ensuring urban aesthetics.
Conventional catch basins
SiGen’s Mosquito-free Odorless Catch Basin
Effectively eliminate the breeding environment of mosquitoes
Effectively prevent odor
Comparison of concentration of some pollutant gases before and after the installation of SiGen’s Mosquito-free Odorless Catch Basin
■ Before installation: Polluted gases exceed 55 times the amount allowed by QCVN 06:2009/BTNMT
■ After installation: Over 99% reduction in air pollution and foul odors.
■ QCVN 06:2009/BTNMT – National regulation on some hazardous substances in ambient air. Reference.
The conventional design emits unpleasant odor, people have to stay away or cover the catch basins to prevent the odor.
At the roads where SiGen’s Mosquito-free Odorless Catch Basins have been installed, businesses are noticing an increase in customer traffic.
- Invention Patents
- Utility Solution Patents
- Industrial Design Patents
- Trademark Registration
SiGen continuously introduces numerous innovations to address a wider range of social issues.
- Anti-theft: Cast iron caps cannot be removed with common tools. Additionally, the cast iron material itself makes it difficult to sell if it is removed.
- Easy opening, closing and dredging: Significantly reduce the time required for opening and closing the catch basin covers as well as keep the waste in the catch basins dry for easy dredging with rudimentary tools.